Cerutti Blue with contrasting darker blue collar and sleeve ends.
The Cerruti brothers founded the House of Cerruti in 1881 in Biella, Italy. The House quickly gained a reputation for its manufacture of the highest-quality wools and luxurious textiles. Maestros of their craft, the Cerruti’s reputation grew throughout the century, with Nino Cerruti taking the baton at the age of 20 in the 1950s. An expert in production, Nino modernized the family’s weaving workshops and invested in two factories in Milan. There, he produced his first menswear collection in 1957, creating a legendary impact on men’s ready-to-wear.